Khuong

Monday, February 14, 2005

My TET holidays' diary.

I flew to Hanoi from Ho Chi Minh City in Friday night, February 4th. At that time, the weather in Ho Chi Minh is warm and very nice, but Hanoi is much colder. I arrived at Noibai Airport at 1h30 AM. When I came home, I slept immediately. The next day, I played computer games with my friends and relatives. At 6 PM, some friends invited me to go to a party which has my teachers at APU, but I couldn't go because the party's location was very far from my house, and it was raining very hard. On Sunday, I and my family went to my hometown by car to meet my grandparents but my mother couldn't go because she was sick and she felt very painful. On Tuesday, I came back to Hanoi and enjoyed Tet there. On Wednesday, I went out with Nam - my closest friend - who is learning at Faculty of Information Technology at Hanoi University of Technology, and we celebrated a small party to congratulate Tu, who has just won a scholarship to study in a Japan's university. Thursday is a boring day because I must stayed at home and cared for my house while my parents went to my hometown. Only two people visited me, they're Tuan - my roommate at APU's dormitory - and his girlfriend. So I killed my time by writting essays for Alison's class and watching CNN to improve my listening skill. On Friday, I visited Tan, a friend who learned with me at HUT and then played PlayStation2 with Thanh, my old friend who is fat and very good at English. On Saturday, I went visiting Tuan with some friends in APU and prepared to come back to Ho Chi Minh city. On Sunday, I flew to Ho Chi Minh city to continue learning at APU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home