Khuong

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

20 best Heavy Metal albums - in my opinion

I've said that I couldn't rank my favorite albums, but now I'm trying to rank only my favorite Heavy Metal albums. It's very hard to choose the list that I feel most comfortable 'cause there are some CDs I like very much but it doesn't appear in this list. Anyway, I think this is an rather good list for me. At first, I only wanted to list 10 albums, but then I realized that 10 is not enough, so I decided to choose 20 albums. If you are a traditional Heavy Metal fan and you do not have one of these discs, you should buy it as soon as possible and I promise it would not let you down. If you are new to Heavy Metal and want to learn about it, you can choose any of these discs and try listening, perhaps you will feel terrible at the first time, but soon after that you will understand why many people, not only I like it. All of these discs deserve every pence I've spent. Here is the list:
1. Cowboys From Hell - Pantera

2. Ride The Lightning - Metallica

3. Appetite For Destruction - Guns 'N' Roses

4. And Justice For All - Metallica

5. Vulgar Display Of Power - Pantera

6. Fear Of The Dark - Iron Maiden

7. Streets - Savatage

8. Van Halen - Van Halen

9. Use Your Illusion - Guns 'N' Roses

10. Hysteria - Def Leppard

11. Master Of Puppets - Metallica

12. Blizzard Of Ozz - Ozzy Osbourne

13. Hell Bent For Leather - Judas Priest

14. Bonded By Blood - Exodus

15. Skid Row - Skid Row

16. Shout At The Devil - Motley Crue

17. Rust In Peace - Megadeth

18. Reign In Blood - Slayer

19. New Jersey - Bon Jovi

20. Keeper Of The 7th Key - Helloween

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home