Khuong

Monday, January 24, 2005

Khuong's English profile

Hello everyone!
There are some problems with my Reading/Writting skill.
First, my vocabulary is very weak, and many times I couldn't express my thought just because I don't know how to write it in English. It also takes me a lot of time to read an essay because there are many words I don't know and I must guess.
Thesis of an essay is also a problem. Writting a clear thesis and a good conclusion seems to be a little difficult for me. And I also have hard time identify the thesis of an essay, so I always lost my score at this point.
The big problem with me (and, in my opinion, many other Vietnameses) is listening skill. That's the reason why I had a bad grade at SSP 107 final exam. Many words I've already known but I cannot hear it in the tape, or even when my terachers talk out.
I haven't got any good points, except for writting an easy-understanding essay or paragraph, and sometimes I have a good idea for my essay.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home