Khuong

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

My happy family

I’m totally an original person, not different from all others in the world. But I don’t think that there are many people who have such a happy family as I do.
I was born in 1985 in Kiev, USSR. At that time, my mother and my father were students in Kiev. They met each other the first time there, they fell in love there and they married there. Their love have always been romantic, even now. 6 months after I was born, we came back to Vietnam to start a new life. Things are getting more and more difficult, because at that time Vietnam was very poor, we lacked everything, even food. So it’s not easier with a child who had lived comfortably in Kiev like me. My parents spent a year at their hometown to meet my grandparents and my relatives and then they came back to Hanoi to start their career. My mother became a teacher at Agricultural University, and my father started working for Vietnam Airlines. At first, there were many problems with stabilizing the new life. Things have been easier since Vietnam started a new economic policy called “Doi moi”. People’s lives improved everyday. And my family welcomed a new member in 1991, when my younger sister was born. From then, we lived a very happy life, and I love my little sister ver much. She is the family’s clown, she makes us laugh all day. Of course in our life, we had to face many difficult problems, but we passed all because we always have each other.
My family has a very important role in my life. In my opinion, it’s the happiest family in the world. In the future, I hope that I will have such a happy family as it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home