Khuong

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

COMPUTER - one of my hobbies

When I was young, once I had a thought that how kids in the past can live without computer games. I played computer games not very well but I did very much. My father first bought a computer when I was 11, and from that time until now, computer is one of my closest friends. With my computer, I can play games, listen to the music, chat with my friends, make some funny softwares or solve maths' problems. Almost all of my music is stored in my computer, nearly 500 albums of all artists in the world. One thing I like very much is to solve informatic exercises and math exercises on my computer. That's why I won the second prize at Vietnam's national olympiad in informatics for students. I used to spend at least 3 hours a day on my computer, although I knew that it was very harmful to my health. Now I still love computers very much but I have to stay away from them temporarily because I must concentrate on learning English to go to United States and pay more attention to aviation - another hobby beside computers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home